games submitting score

archy

Registered
Hye SU team
while playing arcade games, sometimes I can't submit my score. sometimes, when I am playing, it is considered thet I'm not doing anything, and when I finish the game and try to submit, I find I'm logged out. I can live with that, but when I finish the game and try to submit sometimes I'm still logged in and can't submit:eek:: and that's more frustrating.
can you help me about that:)

ig0r

Administrator
May be ypu must click button - "Save score" or olso... :)
I have not problem with this...
Will be attention!!!
Good luck :)

archy

Registered
Thanks ig0r for the reply:thum:
but just to be more clear: I know that there is a period of time after what we are logget out if we don't browse,
and I think that's the problem: some games need to be finished more time than that.
so the question is: can I extend this duration, so I can keep playing without being logged out?:)

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Thanks ig0r for the reply:thum:
but just to be more clear: I know that there is a period of time after what we are logget out if we don't browse,
and I think that's the problem: some games need to be finished more time than that.
so the question is: can I extend this duration, so I can keep playing without being logged out?:)

No you can't. You have to submit score before the session expires. Otherwise it won't let you. But I've noticed that sometimes score is submitted even though the message says it is not. I guess there is some bugs about it in the arcade mod.

archy

Registered
can I know the time I have till my session expires?
because when I know that, I can use maximum of it;)

archy

Registered
that's what I was talking about: still logged but ne score submittion:
notsavedan1.jpg

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Vbulletin option of session expiring is set to 15 minutes, but that only counts inactivity period. If you ticked remember me box and don't leave the window open without doing anything for more then 15 minutes you shouldn't have problems with that.

There is arcade mod timeout option which is set to 4 seconds, that is 4 seconds after you finish playing a game or click on submit score to a point when score is recorded.