Little Johnny jokes

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Little Johnny goes to school, and the teacher says, "Today we are going to learn multi-syllable words, class. Does anybody have an example of a multi-syllable word?"

Little Johnny waves his hand, "Me, Miss Rogers, me, me!"

Miss Rogers: "All right, little Johnny, what is your multi-syllable word?"

Little Johnny says, "Mas-tur-bate."

Miss Rogers smiles and says, "Wow, little Johnny, that's a mouthful."

Little Johnny says, "No, Miss Rogers, you're thinking of a blowjob."

Little Johnny sees that his friend at school has a new watch so he asks him how he got it.

"I waited until I heard the bedsprings squeaking in my folk's bedroom and then I ran in. My father gave me a watch to get rid of me.",replied the little friend.

Little Johnny, thinking that this was a cool idea waited that night until he heard the bedsprings squeaking rhythmically and then ran into his folk's bedroom.

"What do you want!", asked the father gruffly.

"I want a watch!", said Johnny.

"Well sit down and shut up!", replied the father.

The Sunday School teacher asks, "Now, Johnny, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?"

"No sir," little Johnny replies, "I don't have to. My Mom is a good cook.
"

Little Johnny returns from school and says he got an F in arithmetic.

"Why?" asks the father. "The teacher asked 'How much is 2x3?' and I said 6".

"But, that's right!", says his father

"Then she asked me "How much is 3x2?"

"What's the fucking difference?" asks the father.

"That's what I said!

Little Johnny came home from school with a note from his teacher saying that Johnny was having trouble telling the difference between boys and girls, and would his mother please sit down and have a talk with Johnny about this. So Johnny's mother takes him quietly by the hand upstairs to her bedroom, and closes the door.

"First, Johnny, I want you to take off my blouse",she said, so Johnny unbuttons her blouse and takes it off. "O.K., now take off my skirt", and he takes off her skirt. "Now take off my bra", which he does.

"And now, Johnny, please take off my panties". Johnny finishes removing these too.

His mother then says, "Johnny, PLEASE don't wear any of my clothes to school anymore!

Little Johnny's mother decided to give her son an anatomy lesson one day, so she took off all of her clothes and pointed to her vagina, and said, "Johnny, this is where you come from."

Johnny went to school the next day smiling and insisting that all his friends now refer to him as "Lucky Johnny."

"Why?" one asked.

Johnny held his fingers an inch apart and said, "Because I came this close to being a turd".

Kazza

Registered
eeeeeeeeeee u dont get any better do u rock u really make me laugh where do u get them from :laughingmouse:

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Thank you kazza, I am glad you like them. I just search google for some jokes from time to time. And post those I find funny.

arbab

Registered
Thats Awsone Man.

Realy Liked them please post more whenever you can.

and so will I.

Thanks