How do I burn an iso format?! - tutorial

sesedor

Registered
You can either burn or mount it.
To burn it, it's really simple. Any cd burning program will do. For example Nero Burning Rom, just right click on the ISO and select "open with Nero" as shown

6peh7py.jpg

Then it opens Nero, and all you do is pop a blank cd or dvd in the burner and hit "Burn".

6p6s4rs.jpg

If, on the other hand, you don't want tons of cds lying around and you have the storage space on your hard drive, it's easier just to keep them in image format and mount them when you want to play.
As shown below
(I used PowerISO for the screenshots because that's what I always use for my image files --- @ 40% smaller size than normal ISO, saves hard disk space)

First install PowerISO, then register it and restart the computer.
If it hasn't automatically added a virtual cd drive, open PowerISO and do the following:

8a4mii0.jpg

Then, once you see a virtual drive in Explorer (G: on my screenshots), right click on the drive and select PowerISO > Mount Image

6lki8lz.jpg

As you see in the screenshot, it will mount almost any type of image format.

Then as you see, drive G (the virtual drive) now appears as if it was a real cd drive and you've just popped the cd in.
8aol9ps.jpg

If you want to unmount, just do the following:
8525xzo.jpg

Also, if you're not comfortable with the format, like for example the ones I post, the DAA files, you can open them in PowerISO and save them as regular ISOs, see screenshots for example:

6peae87.jpg

and then

8am0ke0.jpg