Enigma on IPBox 9000

hasafly

Registered
Hi,

As Enigma has more support than IPBox, it's possible to put enigma image on IPBox 9000?

Maybe on future?

.::GuNnE®::.

Registered
It's probably the million dollar question mate.

I put that question to abcom,and their answer was:
"In time,first things first..."

Cumps
Gunner

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
It's probably the million dollar question mate.

I put that question to abcom,and their answer was:
"In time,first things first..."

Cumps
Gunner

They are thinking the right way I guess. Some basics should be taken care of first. Then move on to finesse.
But seems that guys who made that alpha version of enimga2 image on kathrein 910 are willing to work on ipbox9000 too but they need help from more developers.
Things seem to be moving in the right direction.

.::GuNnE®::.

Registered
They are thinking the right way I guess. Some basics should be taken care of first. Then move on to finesse.
But seems that guys who made that alpha version of enimga2 image on kathrein 910 are willing to work on ipbox9000 too but they need help from more developers.
Things seem to be moving in the right direction.

Thats right m8.

If anyone know who they are,then please send them my way and we(puntal team) might get together with them and work on a solution.

I have a contact at Abcom,so support is not a problem,and if we unite maybe better things can be done.

Cause at the moment,we are only looking at dreambox development,but we are in constant conversations with abcom to start something with them,but as i said,we need more people to come in and help also,because 2 or 3 people,is really not enough.
And to get people with the right knowledge and attitude is getting more difficult.

So if that team is interested in joining forces,speccially for the abcom side of things,then please get in touch,and maybe we can do something special.

Cumps
Gunner

toddy

Registered
As the Gunner friend says and well she is necessary to exist more people to make of (Beta tests) thus the Ipbox only goes for front therefore the machine has everything to roll with enigma in the perfection, he has of if to sharpen is the parts and to oil well not to emperrar