Need help

jody37604

Registered
I just got me a AD-SE200 card last week and after alot of reading finally got it going with dvbdream. Only problems I am having now is getting the remote to work with the dvbdream program. Also is there a way to remove duplicate scanned channels? I have download a couple of epg plugins but still havnt figured them out. Any help with my situation here would be awesome, and any software recomendations would be usefull too because I an green to all this .

jody37604

Registered
Remote

Ok I pretty much got all my problems taking care of except remote issue, at one time worked in MY Theatre but cant get it to now. I was needing to know if any of you guys have a AD-SE200 1028 card with vista installed and if so what does yor device drivers display in device manager for this card. I beleive it has to do with my drivers the reason i cant get my remote to work and Help would be greatly apperciated. THANKS!!!

jody37604

Registered
Remote Tweaks?

Well I figured out it's not a driver issue because I just kept hitting vol up about a 100 times and it finally worked once. Do any of you guys know of any problems that these remotes or the sensors may have had or is it just mine? Also do they make remotes that can be used in place of my current remote through usb or something like that?