subtitles canal+ Thor 1W

barfota2000

Registered
Hello,
I have a little question, do somebody know if there is a patch or firmware for the IPBOX9000 so that the subtitles will work on HD-channels and canal+ on provider canal digital at Thor 1W.

Thx in advance.

Destroyer8000

Registered
Hello,
I have a little question, do somebody know if there is a patch or firmware for the IPBOX9000 so that the subtitles will work on HD-channels and canal+ on provider canal digital at Thor 1W.

Thx in advance.

I've been nagging DGStation about this issue even providing them with several test files so thay can implement it correctly.

I would assume that the DVB-TXT subtitles on SD channels will be solved first as they already got some kind of teletext subtitle support.

Regarding the Thor HD channels which seems to use DVB-SUB (bitmapped subtitles) I guess we have to wait longer.

/D

lohi

Registered
Hello,

Thx in advance.

Yes I am also waiting for this and want to buy me a tuner as soon as this is clearly and subtitles works.

Destroyer8000

Registered
barfota2000 will there also be dk subs if they use ure test files ?

Yes (Finnish, Danish, Norwegian and Swedish)
I provided SD material from both Viasat and Canal Digital.
At this moment Swedish subtitles work on Viasat SD channels but no other languages.

HD material is only from Canal Digital.

/D

lohi

Registered
Some have said it has come a new image to ipbox 9000hd.
Works subtitles now on Canal Digital nordic?
Can anyone confirm it?