Sony Ericsson W350i Walkman Phone

sesedor

Registered
Sony Ericsson today announced the availability of the W350i, a Walkman phone that offers the perfect blend of style and function. Featuring for the first time from Sony Ericsson a flip phone that puts music first, the W350i offers a winning combination of ease of use, style and convenience. This latest addition to the Walkman phone family can be used with the new Bluetooth Headset HBH-DS205 for the ultimate hands-free music experience.

"The W350i Walkman phone offers a combination of music control keys on top and phone functions in a stylish, compact form," says Chris Lee, Vice President of Marketing, Asia Pacific at Sony Ericsson. "It is designed first and foremost for music and will appeal to consumers on-the-go who want a slim and trendy mobile and music companion at an affordable price."

W350i Walkman phone – Made for music, styled for every personality
Must-have music – Walkman on Top lets you access your music collection from easy access keys on the phone's front
Slim style – At only 10 mm slim, Walkman phone with an active flip cover design
FM radio – Tune in to your favourite radio station for news or music

True Walkman player experience

Putting music before talk, the W350i lets you access and operate the Walkman player without opening its flip cover. With Walkman on Top, key MP3 functions including Play, Pause and Scroll are on the phone's flip cover so you can easily access your music just like you would a standalone MP3 player.

A style statement

You'll draw admiring glances when you take the W350i out of your pocket or bag. At just 10 mm thin, it is sleek enough to fit comfortably with no bulges into your pocket or purse. Its unique flip covers the keypad for a minimalist look. Available in three trendy colours including Electric Black, Ice Blue or Graphic White, the phone is a classy yet modern statement that allows you to choose your favourite colour to match your personality and fashion style.

Stay tuned

Tune in to your favourite radio station and listen in style with the colour-matched headset that is included in the box or enjoy a wireless listening experience with the Bluetooth Headset HBH-DS205. The W350i features Bluetooth support, so you can stream the music on your phone wirelessly to your ears!

Manage your music

The W350i makes it straightforward to transfer music onto your phone. Whether your favourite tracks are on a CD or on your computer, all you need to do with the phone's intuitive Media Manager software is drag your tracks from your computer onto your phone via a USB cable. You can store up to 470 tracks or 40 entire albums and, once your music is onto your phone, it's also easy to navigate around it with the Walkman player.

Never miss a beat

You are at the bar, and a song playing in the background catches your attention. The tune is familiar but the title just slipped your mind. Sounds familiar? We've all experienced this, and thanks to TrackIDTM, this will never happen again. Just record a few seconds of the song into the phone's microphone (or tag it from the built-in radio) and use TrackIDTM to identify it. The phone provides you with the name of the song, the artist, and even the album so that you can download it and enjoy it again and again.

Do you speak music?

Lost for words to convey how you feel? Like the W350i, put music before talk and express yourself with Music Mail. Send a friend or loved one a unique music message that translates words into music via e-mail. Send your Dad your love this Father's Day or send your friend a "Just Because" note to let them know that you're thinking of them. To send a Music Mail, please visit
Code:
www.sonyericsson.com/experiencemusic

The W350i is an EDGE 900/1800/1900 phone is now available in Singapore.

The Bluetooth Headset HBH-DS205 will come in grey and is now available in Singapore.