Where to buy in UK

Gsxr

Registered
Hi
Im new to this board and havnt been doing sat since i last converted a ferguson bskyb box for dmac but im interested in one of these ipbox 9000..

can someone tell me where to get one in uk or best price for one elswhere
thanks

Gsxr

Registered
thanks guys for the info do they come with two tuners or is second one optional if so do most stockists carry them

also does the dvb-s2 tuner do std sat as well as i would like to have all sat feeds and dvb-c for second tuner

peglar

Registered
the one i have ordered comes with 2x dvb-s2 tuners. and yes a dvb-s2 tuner can do dvb-s too.

hope that helps.

MAKBAR

Registered
9000hd

got mine from HM-SAT.last when i spoke to them they had all optioal tuners in stock. but c normally limited had to wait for the next batch. and good thing is u can do COD.

i hope i am not breaking any rules for mentioning the shop.
mods please delete if not accetable

Vipersan

Registered
Hi friends ..
Ordered my 9000 from Southern Satellite (UK) through their Ebay shop £529 + postage (dual s2 tuners fitted)...
Arrived within 2 days ..though I suspect shipped direct from Germany...
I could have ordered direct from Germany I suppose..but felt the extra cost worthwhile in the event I had problems and needed to return or repair..
They still claim 6 in stock if anyone wants one..but as I said ..the stock is not actually in the UK I suspect..
rgds
VS

psykix

Registered
I got mine from the same place, and it definitely shipped from Germany.

I'm having some problems with mine, in that it does not detect any of the three HDD I have tried so far (500gb Caviar, 80gb Caviar, and a 2.5" Seagate Momentus drive).

I'm beginning to suspect that I have a receiver with a faulty SATA controller.

Does anyone know a way to get the Diablo cam (2.3 running Underworld 1.10) to work on Eutelsat W2 Digitalb channels? It works fine in my Hivion receiver, but not the 9000HD....

Thanks!

Vipersan

Registered
I got mine from the same place, and it definitely shipped from Germany.

I'm having some problems with mine, in that it does not detect any of the three HDD I have tried so far (500gb Caviar, 80gb Caviar, and a 2.5" Seagate Momentus drive).

I'm beginning to suspect that I have a receiver with a faulty SATA controller.

Does anyone know a way to get the Diablo cam (2.3 running Underworld 1.10) to work on Eutelsat W2 Digitalb channels? It works fine in my Hivion receiver, but not the 9000HD....

Thanks!

Sorry to hear of your probs m8 ...
I haven't got around to fitting a hard drive yet ...nor have I tried my Diablo on Eut W2 ...
Working just fine on cnx 0.8W after I flashed the box's firmware ..
Guess Id better scan 16 deg in and test ..now you have mentioned it..
:mecry:
rgds

Vipersan

Registered
..Hi Psykix ..
Can confirm D-alb cnx channels not clearing at 16 E with ip9000 and diablo combo..
what is curious is that the channel list doesn't show them as encrypted after scanning..
I guess we will have to wait for a fix..
rgds