5400ci + Usb

nikkobrook

Registered
whats the problem with recording an encrypted channel straight onto a mem stick? I can't make it work , Is this a problem for this rx?

CellZapper

Registered
Ditto

I have legitimate card for the encrypted channel and i get an error message when trying to record to a memory stick. :confused:

have tried my 160bg usb drive but the 5400 wont see it....no USB attached message...maybe drive is TOO BIG... (has 32GB fat32 1st partition tho'...???) :mad::mecry:

FTA channels record for short time to mem stick OK (stiil testing, learning how to use the 5400ci+,only had it 24 hours)

Any Clues as to what is going on, is it supposed to work on encrypted channels (legitimately opened).

Chris

vana0123

Registered
hi nikkobrook

something for you to try
press epg on remote
press red button for timer
select event#1
select a start and finish time
set "record" to on
set "power off" to on
press menu and save

it should start recordind with elapsed time and prog showing

hope this works for you

CellZapper

Registered
Where ????

Thanks betas:thum:

I am new to this forum, I cant find any other reference to december 1.08 pacth.:confused:

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks for the instructions Vana0123, :thum:
the box went through its paces starting and ending the recording at the due times.... but the box reported an "error encountered" (sumink like that anyway) at the start and the mem stick went off..

I now have the latest Magic pacth installed.:thum:
I now loose favourites and any channels I have tuned in if I go to standby..:mecry:..is this a feature. or have I installed it wrong.:(

Thanks Chris

CellZapper

Registered
NEW STB from technomate 115 2-5-08

My problems with the favorites disapearing was in technomate release 113.:mad:

just loaded 115 and favorites survive switching of (standby).:thum:

Just checked it remembers the added transponders as well.:thum:

both problems fixed by 115. The magic pacth version I loaded was also V113 base.....:(

Chris

betas

Registered
tecnomate orignal 1.07 december version use with a cam eg daiblo dragon,or a card with subs records any time live and timer fta and scrambled.
darkman patch 1.08p december version records fta any time but records scramed when on timer best to load latest keys

betas

Registered
My problems with the favorites disapearing was in technomate release 113.:mad:

just loaded 115 and favorites survive switching of (standby).:thum:

Just checked it remembers the added transponders as well.:thum:

both problems fixed by 115. The magic pacth version I loaded was also V113 base.....:(

Chris
best to put old version in new ones got bugs in

betas

Registered
here is the loader, original firmware and a patched version:
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/112513913/patches.zip.html