Dream TV Nagra Keys Question

A-2-S

Registered
Hi Members,
I just got a dream box and was able to after quite an effort got up to speed and installed newcamd 610 and got hold of the latest keys using Satankey package and installed them directly (using gemini image).
The problem is that the Nagra keys are all for European satellites and the files don't have any information for Agila2 142 E. I got hold of the keys for Dream TV package from the site but i dont know which files i need to update and how in order for the Nagra2 to work for DreamTV. I updated softcam.key file but no use. Please kindly guide me step by step regarding the file names and format in which i need to add the keys of Dream TV package.
Best would be if i can get .tar package for newcamd which include Agila 2 packages as well.
Thanks!

Ord Mantel

Registered
...i dont know which files i need to update and how in order for the Nagra2 to work for DreamTV...

FreeX TV and XDream TV using: Conax & Irdeto 2 & KeyFly & Viaccess 2.5 & Viaccess 2.6, no Nagravision. On site you can find Irdeto2 keys.

A-2-S

Registered
I already updated the Softcam.key file but to know use, As i think nagra_rom file Nagra2 needs updation.
Can you please guide me regarding the insertion of keys related to newcamd 610b. Thank!

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
I already updated the Softcam.key file but to know use, As i think nagra_rom file Nagra2 needs updation.
Can you please guide me regarding the insertion of keys related to newcamd 610b. Thank!

If you read that thread about emus again you'll notice that newcamd doesn't use Softcam.Key file. It uses keylist and rsakeylist.

A-2-S

Registered
Yes, thanks for the tip. I updated and it worked as a charm. Getting more and more excited after buying DM day by day.

A-2-S

Registered
Just 30 mins ago Dream Satellite Tv updated the security system and now some channels on Dream Sat Tv are encoded again where as channels like Animal Planet is available. Is it a key change or something all together new???

A-2-S

Registered
Is there any autoroll key available for Dream Satellite Tv. I have DM500s and CCCAM 2.0.4. Lately dream tv keys are being changed on daily basis. Is there any autoroll available so that the box can auto update instead of manual key update.Thanks!