Help!! Faulty EL-700 FTA+

BoSSpak

Registered
Hi Lads

I hope some of the experts can help me, i have suddenly developed a strange problem with my EL-700 FTA+ .I'll explian what happens, maybe so one could shed some light.

Reciever is switched on, watching a channel, then after 5 -10 mintues later the picture dissappears(black screen) and the front display states "ON". Reciever freeze remote control does not respond, neither the front panel buttons, At this stage i pull the plug from the wall socket and then reconnect..box does its usual bootup cycle but after a while box freezes and again the front display states "ON". {Note. I do NOT see the echolink splash screen nor any channels, it freeze before}. I have to leave the reciever switched off from the mains for about 10 mintues and then switch it on again i get normal boot up cycle and get a channel. After a while same problem occurs, screen goes black and front panel display states "ON".

I tryed reloading the bootloader and firmware again, but still the same problem occurs.Any suggestion most welcome. Thanx in advance.

Regards

BoSS

BoSSpak

Registered
Many thanx for your help baloota m8. I am still experiencing same problem m8, i think i will need to make a Jtag for this reciever and go via that route, if you have any information on Jtag for EL-700 FTA+ (files,software,jtag points on board) i would be greatful if you could kindly upload here.

Thanx for the help :)

Regards

BoSS

baloota

Registered
I think it is difficult to work Jitaj at home I advise you to take it to the professional to provide the necessary tools

flash and jtag

BoSSpak

Registered
I think it is difficult to work Jitaj at home I advise you to take it to the professional to provide the necessary tools

Not a problem for me m8,i'll remove Tsop if i have to, i got the tools at home ;)

Once again many thanx for all your help m8. I owe you one.

Regards

BoSS

BoSSpak

Registered
Just an update, finally got round to sorting the box out, didn't bother with jtag, decided to remove the Tsop flash eprom and reprogrammed it with the dump you supplied baloota. Problem resolved & I now have a happy echolink box :). Once again many thanx for all your help.

Regards

BoSS

opensky

Registered
Dear ple any body have the solution to recover the original bool loader of echolink 888 fta super.
thanks in advance

aqrsboy

Registered
Echolink EL 700 Super - Faulty Help Needed

my stb front panel display show "ON" and no accepting any software and boot loader so anyone help me to way out this problem.

regards
aqrsboy

hamid1

Registered
Jitaj

plz any one can tell me about jitaj file
what is setup proses of this file