Satellite Signal Finder

pmmali

Registered
Hi guys
iam New to this Forum, and i want to know what is the good and low priced Satellite signal finder on market.
please give me the details with available location.

Regards.

pmmali

Registered
HI
Thank you for reply. but it is a software. i asking about satellite allining finder equipment.(without satellite receiver) to installing new satellites.
i just want to point the dish the finder device want to say the satellite name signal levels quality levels.

Regards.

PsiDOC

Registered
Sat meters are readily available on a certain auction website. ;) Most are much the same unless you want to pay out a lot of money for a professional one.

Psi

thomaz

Registered
hi m8
i never use one the bset way i line up a dish is find true south this can be dun with compus or if it is a sunny day true south is looking staigt at the sun at 1500 hrs put your reciver on thor 1 west and put on channael BTV-1 turn your sound up on yor tv as load as poss then go and start moving the dish about very little at a time when you hit the sat the sound on you tv will be a loud beeping sound lock you bolts up on your pole here and then you can scan the rest in the with your remote contal that if you have a motor on your dish if you are looking for just one sat 28/19/13 these re stong sats and easy to find without a meter when you put your pole up make sure it s level and make shore your dish is also level :thum:

phineus

Registered
Fast Sat Finder is a good program or if it's hardware you're after pop down to B & Q a meter is 15 quid.

Had my dish lined up in under 2 mins

raviharris

Registered
SAT FINDER APP FOR IPHONE

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_-dfwVPprU"]iphone sat finder - YouTube[/ame]