Dm800

B

boxgot

Some pics of the new DM800
Sorry for the bad pics quality

I hasten to share with all of our visitors first impressions of the receiver NEW DreamMultimedia model of DM800 HD PVR.
-- The receiver has a similar size DM600-S PVR.
-- On the front panel opens panelka (as the DM7020 and DM7020), under which lie the card for a single card.
-- The front panel also equipped with a high contrast LCD display (a small version of a similar display DM7025 +). The display has a blue color.
-- The receiver can receive Mpeg-4 AVC H.264
-- The receiver has a built-in HDD to record including programs under the Full HD permission. ON receiver (Enigma II - on the architecture of software is very much like DM7025 +) allows the HDD capacity up to 500 GB. Enigma II is the Russian version of the menu, correctly displays the names of the channels in Russian and work EPG.
-- The receiver is a replacement tuner DVB-S2, which can be easily replaced (even without special skills), on the DVB-C or DVB-T.
-- Set receiver DM800 HD PVR invested much of the same remote DM7025 +
-- The receiver is equipped with an external 12 volt reinforced BP and the current of 3 A.
Now raspishem connectors:
On the rear panel are: RS232, DVI, 2xUSB2.0, LAN-1 Gbit Ethernet, SATA, under modem RJ45 connector, Scart, optic digital audio S / PDIF and Fiber Connectors to connect +12 B from the outside BP.
To obtain exit HDMI receiver complete with a DVI cable-HDMI (HDMI version 1.3), 1.8 meters long.
Photo receiver and his description, we will soon post on the web site as a separate article.
The first deliveries receivers DM800 HD PVR scheduled for 15-25 MARCH 2008

Last edited:
B

boxgot

Yes out,but not for sale yet.This pics are taken from CSTB Russia

Last edited:

wrg3267

Registered
thanks, can you tell me how many tuners it has or can have and does it work with satelite as well as cable signals

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
thanks, can you tell me how many tuners it has or can have and does it work with satelite as well as cable signals

As mentioned in first post:
-- The receiver is a replacement tuner DVB-S2, which can be easily replaced (even without special skills), on the DVB-C or DVB-T.
Dm800 should have just one tuner. And dm8000 should be twin tuner box.

vegeku90

Registered
i've received this mail from dream support info now
dear *********,

we will show the features in few days on our website.
our chief told me, that the dm800hd are ready(on the market) in one month!

zdan

Registered
I can't wait for DM800HD pvr. Any new update pictures?

What the current price.

Does it support HDMI 1.3? I need some info. Thank.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
I can't wait for DM800HD pvr. Any new update pictures?

What the current price.

Does it support HDMI 1.3? I need some info. Thank.

If I understood correctly this broadcom chip should be in it, and it only supports hdmi 1.1(you can see the specs in attachment), price not known yet. One shop had 399EUR price but we'll have to wait some more to see if that is right.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
You can get an idea about the size from this video of dr. dish show:

Don't know what they are thinking with this. It is not like it is going to be carried arround in the pocket. Or are they being nice to smugglers to have less problem get it across the border.
Doesn't look that great inside either. They complicated my choice of which hdtv box to get, I was leaning toward dm800 but now I'll have to wait some more to see others when they are available.

mirg

Registered
If I understood correctly this broadcom chip should be in it, and it only supports hdmi 1.1(you can see the specs in attachment), price not known yet. One shop had 399EUR price but we'll have to wait some more to see if that is right.

I thought that the broadcom chip will be in the DM8000!:)