Help getting JSTV as wont work?wrong keys?

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Key01: 6Fxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

is the key in my Pred software, but I thought it was the Key00 active as above that was active - cant check at the mo (with diablo), know it opens on my Predator with key00 as above and this key01, hope this helps

Last edited:

testi

Super VIP
W 0D01E4 00 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC ; JSTV

still working fine over here ...

Last edited by a moderator:

empb

Staff member
Administrator
@abbaia, so as I thought Key00 as first posts link still active, have another go m8 its the right key

W 0D01E4 00 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC ; JSTV

still working fine over here ...

Key01: 6Fxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

is the key in my Pred software, but I thought it was the Key00 active as above that was active - cant check at the mo (with diablo), know it opens on my Predator with key00 as above and this key01, hope this helps

thanks testi :)

Check you have CAID 0D01 active and Provider E4 (0D01E4, 010DE4, 0000E4 depends on your emulator) and the correct Key06 which I think is C2 3F FA 92 19 AB

Last edited:

Andi0801

Registered
key dont work

sorry but this key don't work on my receiver :(. I can't find a new key that works, could somebody help me?
Thanks so much!

Andi0801

Registered
???

Hello sofien, sorry but what do you want to tell me with this link :confused: The key is an old one and I know already that JSTV is currently down. I´m searching for the new key :eek:
Please help me!

empb

Staff member
Administrator
sorry but this key don't work on my receiver :(. I can't find a new key that works, could somebody help me?
Thanks so much!

When this post was started 19.1.08 key in keys section was active. Key has only been down since 21.1.08 we do not have the new key yet.