"The Art of Loving" by Erich Fromm, read [in .mp3 format]...

gorski

Registered
Another little present from me, and this time something concerning everybody! Something special and uploaded especially for those of you with some affinity for Critical Theory...

With better thoughts into the New 2008!! Healthier in every respect!!! And this one can surely help in that regard!!!

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/80294886/Art_of_Loving_-_Erich_Fromm.zip.html

For newbies: [this is cause I sent it to many of my friends, some of whome have never seen RS... :D]

Go to this link, then choose FREE account, then normally you wait a little bit, say a minute or two. Then, you write the 4 signs [put them in the space provided] you are given and click on Download from... Then simply save it on your HDD.

This is a gorgeous little book by Erich Fromm, read out loud for you... So, it's in .mp3 format and a simple Windows Media Player will be able to play it for you. It's in 2 parts, each lasting a bit longer than 1 hour and 20 minutes.

I'm sure this will engage you enough to buy it and read it in peace... You can find it for a pound on the net - see Amazon etc. for second hand books.

Enjoy!!!! :thum: