Can NB 1000sl manually input the keys?

outlander

Registered
Hi I am new here. But recently I have tried to upgrade my NB so that it can do manual input of keys. I have obviously failed:mecry: so I want to ask you is that even possible? I have upgraded the firmware and its now FTA-21T7. I have read that you can manual input keys with this firmware but I cant. What do I need to do more or can it be done?

Skytuga

Registered
Hi I am new here. But recently I have tried to upgrade my NB so that it can do manual input of keys. I have obviously failed:mecry: so I want to ask you is that even possible? I have upgraded the firmware and its now FTA-21T7. I have read that you can manual input keys with this firmware but I cant. What do I need to do more or can it be done?

Now if you have this firm 21T7 in NB1000 it works like if it was a NB501 .. so do that:
Menu => than to left till Receiver Information => OK => press numbers 2 5 8 0 and than you have the Key Table

outlander

Registered
Now if you have this firm 21T7 in NB1000 it works like if it was a NB501 .. so do that:
Menu => than to left till Receiver Information => OK => press numbers 2 5 8 0 and than you have the Key Table

Yeah thanks. I did that and it worked. Thanks. I have heard that before but it didnt worked. Just half an hour ago I have loaded up everything in the receiver, firmware,bruce lee files and some rp,rk and it worked. I guess I did something wrong before and it didnt work. Now it works I have just done it but there is another problem.There is no sound on any of the channels and there is a sound on my local TV program so it isnt the TVs fault. Anyone had this problem?

outlander

Registered
See if the scart cable is OK in box and in TV .. sometimes it just switch off

Yeah I checked the cables and the there was the problem.It never happened to me before. The LNB cable was the problem.Apparently it wasnt connected well. Strange stuff. But now everything works. Thanks. This thread can be closed.