Sammy Compatible LNB?

pge365

Registered
Hello All, I am based in North West UK and have 1M dish and Vbox positioner, I somtimes have bad reception on 19.2E (Premiere) especially in bad weather and cannot pick up 4.0W or 7.0W at all. I have checked the cable, the dish is lined up correctly, and I have changed the capacitor in the tuner for better reception. The only thing left is the LNB (currently 0,2db). Can anyone recommend the best brand and spec. of Universal LNB to work with a Sammy receiver?

Thanks in advance for any help

Registered
You will use all Ku band LNB's.
Why do you change capacitor and in which Sammy receiver??????

pge365

Registered
The capacitor in the Tuner Can only needs to be changed when you experience signal loss in any Samsung DSR9500 receiver. It requires some soldering and should only be carried out if you are confident you can do it, or by experienced engineer. Basically, if you are receiving a good signal already with your Sammy, there is no need to do it.

shaq32_atak

Registered
hy

Hello All, I am based in North West UK and have 1M dish and Vbox positioner, I somtimes have bad reception on 19.2E (Premiere) especially in bad weather and cannot pick up 4.0W or 7.0W at all. I have checked the cable, the dish is lined up correctly, and I have changed the capacitor in the tuner for better reception. The only thing left is the LNB (currently 0,2db). Can anyone recommend the best brand and spec. of Universal LNB to work with a Sammy receiver?

Thanks in advance for any help

7w Middle East beam u can't.try 2 changethe emu version,with old vers. i lose all signal,only sirius i os ablle 2 see.in astra try 2 change LNB Upper more then 10.600.sorry 4 my eng.

Robsat

Registered
The capacitor in the Tuner Can only needs to be changed when you experience signal loss in any Samsung DSR9500 receiver. It requires some soldering and should only be carried out if you are confident you can do it, or by experienced engineer. Basically, if you are receiving a good signal already with your Sammy, there is no need to do it.

Very interesting.
Is it possible for you to upload a picture of this part and with an arrow that marks this capacitor.
I don`t really work on Samsung but a few friends of mine has it and some times they call by and tells me to do some thing for them. As I said when they come over I have to see and follow where and what last firm is etc... I always managed up to now on it too but your information is interesing cause I found this last Samsung and was working ok with last 7.3 except that it was breaking the picture and had no stable signal. For sure that my signal is 100% on all my decoders and so this was strange.
Thx.

Robsat

Registered
Hi, again.
It is ok cause I have found the Capacitor.
The capacitor in the Tuner is 220 uF and not less tha 10v.