How to watch encrypted channels on PROGDVB?

jawdignio

Registered
Dear friend,s
I am a little beginner in this field.So please would you mind showing me the wayto wath encrypted channels like D+ using satellite card? I have Twinhan card and I have already installed PROGDVB.SO what else can I do?

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
Dear friend,s
I am a little beginner in this field.So please would you mind showing me the wayto wath encrypted channels like D+ using satellite card? I have Twinhan card and I have already installed PROGDVB.SO what else can I do?

Hi mate have a look here, there are different types of keys & plugins etc that will open the encrypted channels, download the latest Vplug aswell.

http://www.sat-universe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=108

guruz

Registered
i dont mean to be rude

but it seems that the seniors are not very clear with their explanation

we (newbies)are the next generation who are going to take this knowledge to a next level

perhaps it ould be nice to the seniors to be thorough with their explanations

or it is past time that any of the "genious" has written a detailed tutorial about the above question

SORY IF I HAVE OFFENDED ANYONE

tremblingwater

Registered
Hi guys,
for the sake of clutter i will not start a new topic as my question involves this heading.

i recently just bought a dvb s pci card. 'Compro videomate s350'. It receives a satellite feed and well ive been doing some research. In my living room the digibox is hooked up and i receive the channels. I can only get the free channels on my computer and well without buying a cam attachment, i can use vplug, am i correct? i have looked into that, obtained the keys, etc. But i do have one problem, all the keys that are obtained, i dont think are for the satellites that i am on.

I am on eurobird 1 and astra, 2d, etc. and well, none of the channels that i pay for over in my living room can't be encrypted.

Any idea what i can do? Vplug always says i have incorrect hash codes . I assume that is because not having them or having them for different regions/satelites?

Please.

Cheers

tremblingwater

Registered
hi,
thanks for the reply. Ive got all the channels but they are scrambled. I heard you could use vplug to possibly decrypt the channels. I would just like to decrypt the ones that i pay for on my sky box in the living room.

But anywhere i download the latest vb_keys file, etc, doesn't appear to work. Any idea how i can do this? is this because i dont have the correct keys for the channels on this satellite?

cheers

sporting2006

Registered
hi,
thanks for the reply. Ive got all the channels but they are scrambled. I heard you could use vplug to possibly decrypt the channels. I would just like to decrypt the ones that i pay for on my sky box in the living room.

But anywhere i download the latest vb_keys file, etc, doesn't appear to work. Any idea how i can do this? is this because i dont have the correct keys for the channels on this satellite?

cheers
Hi,

All the channels you speak of are encrypted in NDA (videogaurd) This encryption has not been cracked as yet. So you cannot watch them even with v-plug.

Try getting a dish to point at hotbird (13e) or astra (19e) there are plenty of cracked encryptions on those satellites.

eben.asore

Registered
Dear friend,s
welcome