dra with Powervu caid for Tele5 and A3...etc

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Not checked properly (king of sat seems to be down and watching match of the day at the moment) but isnt Tele5 Free to Air at 13E Hot Bird 7A, 11.488GHz H 27500? (Info from quick Web Search)

Rado

Registered
You are speaking about the Italian chanel.
I remember that Costa did a .dra of the predator 3.59 which allows to see TVE1+2 CEUTA crypted POWER VU.
Perhaps if he could try to edit a dra allowing to decrypt all Power Vu chanels on Hispa 30 W it will be great.

empb

Staff member
Administrator
When 30W TVE1+2 CEUTA were included in Predator359 they were in Biss encryption which they arn't anymore thats why there no longer included. And Tele5 at 13E 11.488GHz H 27500 is in Polish.

Take it were at 30W, with the Tele5 you want what freq?

Rado

Registered
I'm not an expert.
Shall i ask u to explain what means a biss mode please?

Could it be done for the remaining Power Vu chanels on Hispasat 30?

Futbol need it in fact of that the today's Barça Vs Villareal had been transmitted by Tele5(For the first time in the spanish tv history.

empb

Staff member
Administrator
Different Encryption Systems:

Biss
PowerVu
Nagravision1
Nagravision2
Viacess
Irdeto
Seca
Seca2
KeyFly

etc....

Was Barça Vs Villareal not shown on Taquilla1 (and Deportivo's game on Taquilla2)? Open on Predator files 19.2E & 30W.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
I'm not an expert.
Shall i ask u to explain what means a biss mode please?

Could it be done for the remaining Power Vu chanels on Hispasat 30?

Futbol need it in fact of that the today's Barça Vs Villareal had been transmitted by Tele5(For the first time in the spanish tv history.

Power Vu encrypted channels can't be decrypted with dragon, or any other unofficial equipment.