Editing MRB 3.12

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
I find it easier to use a Disassembler/Assembler Hex Editor.

for infos:
D+ Key is located at 56B1C
Cabo Key is located at 56B78

Cabo RSA is located at 6A5AB

Wondering if anyone can help thou. Is there a checksum to fix?

Reason why I ask is if you replace Cabo's RSA with RSC DigiTV's RSA and replace Cabo's key with RSC DigiTV's key - I cant get RSC Digi to open with the Matrix???? What am I missing?

Any help/ideas guys? Thought it might be a good idea to replace Cabo as its nearly fully switched to Nagra3 now. (Might also be good to replace Polsat with Premiere ID501).

xxxAxxx

Super VIP
hi.you need to extand the file bytes first then you can make the changes but make sure when you that dont make it more then the rom flash if you do will be overflow=badchecksum error u will get..there should be a tools for that extand the file bytes out there

X

xtrue

I find it easier to use a Disassembler/Assembler Hex Editor.

for infos:
D+ Key is located at 56B1C
Cabo Key is located at 56B78

Cabo RSA is located at 6A5AB

Wondering if anyone can help thou. Is there a checksum to fix?

Reason why I ask is if you replace Cabo's RSA with RSC DigiTV's RSA and replace Cabo's key with RSC DigiTV's key - I cant get RSC Digi to open with the Matrix???? What am I missing?

Any help/ideas guys? Thought it might be a good idea to replace Cabo as its nearly fully switched to Nagra3 now. (Might also be good to replace Polsat with Premiere ID501).

It's no necessary to calculate the cheksum , may be changing id and rsa digi tv is working instead for premiere is impossible because they are using mecm60 and this cam can not to decode it

X

xtrue

Here a file for reborn with replaced keys and rsa for cabo with keys and rsa for digi tv on 1°west......please if someone test report if is working or not

It's no necessary to calculate the cheksum , may be changing id and rsa digi tv is working instead for premiere is impossible because they are using mecm60 and this cam can not to decode it

That's right, but "RCS DigiTV" had been tested by "s62" and it worked:thum:

D+ New Idea Key 00 (3rd daily change) Updated

Polsat New Idea Key 00 Updated

Digi TV Fixed on Matrix Reborn Cam

Other packages viewable with this file: Mediatech, Canal+ Nederland (only three channels: Trace TV, Motors TV and Sailing Channel International), TPS (only Viaccess 2.3 channels), SRG Swiss, TV Slovenia, ORF, TV Cabo (all except SportTv 1 and 2, V.O.D, MTV, MTV2, MTV Base, MTV Music, MCM, EURONEWS, CNN, BLOOMBERG, SKY NEWS, AL JAZEERA), MTV Esp.

TV Globo Internacional actually down

File is located in "JKF InterSAT".

ReGaRdS:)

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
I forgot to replace 49 01 with 21 11 - D'oh!

thx guys :)

Edit: Couldn't get any to work. But prob more due to 'worn' CAM :(

Last edited: