Cam manager on Dream elite 6.0 dm920 uhd

Alan Pee

Registered
I am setting up my new dm920, installed dream elite 6.0 and oscam but can't find cam manager to enable oscam startup. Blue button brings different menu without cam manager. I had to start oscam via telnet but each time I close telnet connection oscam stops. How do I get the cam manager on dream elite 6.0?

Alan Pee

Registered
I got DExtra installed and can now see DE manager and more plugins and tools. Admin can close thread.
Thanks

Renard

Registered
I got the same result with the newest update of dream elite 6.0, but installing cams with the DE Manger did not work. So I had to install manually. But it works to start and stop and restart.
Regards, Renard

maumixio

Staff member
I got DExtra installed and can now see DE manager and more plugins and tools. Admin can close thread.
Thanks
This is a forum and you share experiences so why do not you tell us how and where did you find DExtra? Closing thread is not a good idea.

Renard

Registered
@maumixio, I think it was DExtra from an older version of dream elite (I think it was 5.1). I also tried this.
Renard

Last edited:

maumixio

Staff member
@maumixio, I think it was DExtra from an older version of dream elite (I think it was 5.1). I also tried this.
Renard

thanks but question is not to get file and it was not my personal problem,
in this way we can close all sat forums by my opinion.

itsmaxdd

Registered
Finally, i'll give it a try. I was desperate since there were no Dream Elite Manager option anywhere and the double "blue" button didnt work. How do i install it? It's pointing to a repository, so should i manually download the files?

is this the correct way?

copy in / etc, assign permissions 755 and restart enigma

Should i use tell net for 755 permissions? or can i do it with WinSCP?

Last edited:

satesco

Feed Hunter
That's how you have to do it:copy in/etc,assign permissions 755 and restart enigma.And works!

hisakatano

Yes DExtra file
Copy to /etc
and Permission 755
and Restart
Now Show on DE Manager (Start or stop softcams)

gege

Donating Member
xè lo script di avvio e var tuxbox mentre la cartella e etc tuxbox
devi correggere