Picons not visible on Infobar

TheQueen

Registered
Hi!
I am having some problems with my new Octagon SF8008. I am using the last version of OpenATV (6.2) and the default skin MyMetrixLite. I found out some picons don't work properly on the Infobar, instead the works fine on the channel list and EPG List (so it suggest it is not a reference problem, since I see them on the Channel List). In the Infobar I see instead the OpenATV logo.

I tried several picons set, and I am having always the same problem with the same channels.

Can someone help me to solve this problem?
I already tried make a clean flash of the image and the problem is still there.

Thank you in advance!

paul68

Registered
Hi

I have no problems, everything is perfect.
Did you mount the usb pen?
The settings on the decoder are ok?

'Menu>
5> configuration
4> using Gui
1> OSD
Show picon on infobar -yes!

Turn off Octagon ,and then restart

I have picons on Media / Hdd, but they are fine on media / usb too.
Then the decoder recognizes them automatically.

Bye

TheQueen

Registered
I did already everything you told me but I still have problem. It looks is isolated only to some channels, but it's not a settings problems since I see them properly on the Chanel list and also in the EPG.

But again, some of them I see them properly on the Inforbar, so it's not a settings problems.

Greetings.

TheQueen

Registered
I did already everything you told me but I still have problem. It looks is isolated only to some channels, but it's not a settings problems since I see them properly on the Chanel list and also in the EPG.

But again, some of them I see them properly on the Infobar, so it's not a settings problems.

Greetings.

paul68

Registered
It's strange ... if you see the picon on the channel list, you should also see them on the infobar ...

Try explaining your problem on the official Octagon website. They are very good and patient. I am inscribed and have solved many problems.:thum:

Greetings

World-of-Satellite

Board Sponsor
I'd advise to ask the question on OpenATV forum, could be you found a bug in there image. Not an Octagon issue, OpenATV is a 3rd party image, best ask on their forum.

TheQueen

Registered
Thank you all for the answers.
Anyway, after several tests, I found out it is a Metrix HD skin bug.
With other skins everything works perfectly.

I wrote already in the OpenATV official board to check if they can fix it.
Thank you again! :)

dxn

Registered
If we want to change picons destination where to change it? Or if we put them on HDD/usb the box recognizes them automatically?