Help with dm900

lemme

Registered
Hi guys please help me get my 900 goin.
First almost every image link posted here is broken.
Would someone please tell me how to get my 900 goin on oscam?
I have the factory image on my dm 900. I have tried almost every oscam deb package and one installed but I dont see it on the menu. I guess a good start would be what image to use? What ver of oscam? How to install?

Thanks

Last I have also noticed like another user mentioned the tuner sometimes says tune failed even though there is signal. The tuner is acting very strange.
thanks

lemme

Registered
Ok so yesterday I flashed the latest newenigma daily I could find, went to the link posted by juli and put softcam-oscam-emu-11289-armhf-NewNigma.zip
in /tmp
telenet dpkg -i /tmp/ *.deb
installed the emu and from here Im new with oscam. I have read for days on what to do from here but am confused. Where should files be? I have a key file to use
I just need a little help on wuat to do feom here. Also any pointers on how to install drivers to fix the tuner thats not working on all frequencies and what one to use? Thanks in advance.

lemme

Registered
I read juli's advise on installing oscam from the panel on newenigma. There are several, I installed the one that just said oscam. The cam will not start. Surely there must be someone here that has newenigma running on the dm900 with oscam that would be kind enough to lend a hand.
thanks