DM900 and TBS support

vhfuhf

Registered
I am not sure why dream multimedia is not releasing the new DVB-s2x triple tuner but even if that’s released I don’t think it will support DVB-S2 16/32 ASPK…

Does anyone in this forum managed to get the TBS tuner 5925 or 5922 working on the DM 900? What image did you use?

Tks…

fethi sabri

Registered
the tbs 5925 works perfectelly on all dreamboxes wich supported by satdreamGR image and the new openATV 6.0 image coming soon and will support tbs on dm 900 .

vhfuhf

Registered
the tbs 5925 works perfectelly on all dreamboxes wich supported by satdreamGR image and the new openATV 6.0 image coming soon and will support tbs on dm 900 .

I don't think SatdreamGR will make any images for the DM900/7080 or 820 ... They are DreamOS and OpenPLI and SatdreamGR were not so convinced to start anything new ...

I did post in their forum but never got a firm answer that support is on the works .... hopefully this changes and we get a satdreamGR image working ...

I can't wait to have this 4K receiver with 16/32APSK....

harshy

Registered
Hi so how does this work do you just connect to lnb in? and does hd 4:2:2 work? Dosent 16apsk and 32apsk work natively without having to connect tbs?

Last edited:

EnoSat

4:2:2/SD&HD/MPEG4 not support on comercial box`s , must buy special HW for CATV/IPTV providers

or for 4:2:2/SD/MPEG2 buy Azbox