David Haye vs Mark de Mori Live

Serjoga

Latvian satfat
Staff member
I found only Dave and Dave HD on 28.2E broadcast this fight. I have signal only on 11523 H 22000 5/6. Why not show other channels this fight and Dave is sport channel? I not found programm for this channel!

Duke13

Donating Member
Boxing politics. All of the main UK promoters are tied to deals with specific networks. Haye is promoted by himself and doesn't have a TV deal.

It isn't possible for Sky to show this unless on PPV and BoxNation and channel 5/spike probably turned it down.

Dave is a comedy channel and this fight probably found its rightful home because its a terrible fight. Still hope an early feed pops up for this with as much of the undercard as possible.

Serjoga

Latvian satfat
Staff member
Very intresting why not broadcast other packages? Polsat, Sky De, Sky It, NTV+ and other.

Duke13

Donating Member
The fight is very low profile. There aren't any fighters on the card to interest foreign markets. Im not sure if even any Australian networks have picked this fight up, they hadn't last time I checked.

Also later at night is the Deontay Wilder bill in the USA, this card has at least three Polish fighters and a Ukrainian, so their interest will lie with this show instead.