recordind on pb image

anwar saheb

Registered
i got the message :error while recording .disk full?
though i formated the usb a number of times fat32.it worked on openatv easily.in pb image it is not possible to change recording path.if anyone succeeds in changing that path,please tell me.
thank you

mach73

Registered
kodi works fine mate reboot too and if your usb memory is small ofcourse it will give disk full error u must use external hdd big size and recording path is very easy to change..
menu-setup-system-recording settings-
Default movie location line u must change
is u use external hdd or use mounted like media/hdd orda media/usb
u must choose that on that line enter that line media/usdextra/movie
a new window will open select location
use page + button on remote go parent directory line tick ok go up with up button on remote to list of storage devices tick ok find your usb or hdd name and press green button ok then it will change to media/usb or media/hdd what u plugged and mounted press green again and save exit..

anwar saheb

Registered
great mach3 .recording is oooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkbravo mach3.the secret was the button to use change the path.on final favour mach3;how set up wifi on enigma,please?
thank you

mach73

Registered
Menu-setup-system-network-device setup if u wifi wlan connection green button to select scan wireless network see your wifi name connect to it with green button user interface choose yes encryption line u must edit what system u use with left right button for exp wep ascII enter password to encrypttion key line and save