Tennis Roland Garros feeds

Francescone

Tournament started today. Feeds just posted in other threads: 7e 11128,11140,11152 all H 9874. Well, I'm absolutely not able to lock all these signals with my 1.8m dish.... very very strange. The dish seems working well on other satellites and feeds. These signals seems just strong but SNR is less than 5 dB and receiver does not lock..... anyone else experience this issue? Thanks.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Feeds were 100% ok earlier today but have since all ended now
im sure there will likely be more feeds in morning again .
cheers !

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry im afraid no court 7 or 17 that i saw today but any feeds that were found certainly had signals reduced on purpose ..so nobody with a smaller size dish could even get any lock
it suxs when broadcasters decide to do silly childish things like this ..:mecry: :mad:

harshy

Registered
I'm surprised it's still Dvb-s2 I guess the rest of the feeds including the itv one is on the ebu hypermux at full signal, the ebu playing all the tricks I'm afraid :-(

marjanen

Registered
Hi!
Anyone know how to watch 5west 4K feed with my LG ultra Hd tv?
I assume i need some card in the ca slot to open biss code?
Anywhere some step by step guide?

M

mauricelugher

Hi!
Anyone know how to watch 5west 4K feed with my LG ultra Hd tv?
I assume i need some card in the ca slot to open biss code?
Anywhere some step by step guide?

I think it's VIACESS not biss.

marjanen

Registered
Pity there were no feeds for courts 7 and 17. Or were there?

Last evening there was live coverage on Eurosport from court 17 and i saw the picture pixelating from time to time.
So i assume the feed was via internet... So That would be the reason to not finding it from satellite...

Francescone

Pity there were no feeds for courts 7 and 17. Or were there?
Two more feeds was mentioned at 10E, 11045 and 11055 both H 9874. And obviously there is main EBU hypermux. I don't believe in any internet feed.... maybe on fiber but in managed network, not by internet.

bn88

Registered
I've been having all sorts of problems with these 7E feeds the whole tournament. I'm in the south of England with a 1.2m dish. Is it just me or are others struggling? Thanks

Venko

Feed Hunter
Same situation in Sofia, Bulgaria. I have 2.40 m dish. The signal is dacing all the time. Strange...:cool: