CCcam.cfg & 7080?

Benge

Registered
Is the CCcam.cfg in the Dreambox 7080 a totally different cfg setup to what I have in my Dreambox 8000? I ask because my cfg works great in my 8000,but when I put it in my 7080 the cccam crashes after a couple of minutes.Obviously I switch off my 8000 before I use the 7080.
Thanx.
benge.

Benge

Registered
Please can anyone help with my problem? Unless I can get this one problem working I will have to sell the 7080 and stick with my 8000.Not a big deal but the 7080 is really fast at what it does,so I would like to keep it,but if I can`t solve this problem then it`s no good to me.

benge.

Benge

Registered
Thanx for your reply Brummie. I`ve already set the cfg and everything up as they should be.I have a server that works perfectly on my 8000,has done for years.But when I set my 7080 up the same(so I can replace my 8000 with the 7080)CCcaminfo in the 7080 just crashes after a minute or so,when I try to check it`s running ok.If I only have one peer in the cfg CCcam runs no problem but soon as I add all 14 then I hit trouble.
Thanx.
benge.

Benge

Registered
I don't think I've explained my problem properly looking at my posts. To keep an eye on my CCcam server I use CCcaminfo which works perfectly in my 8000. With the same setup in the 7080 CCcaminfo crashes after a minute or so meaning I dont know if my server is doing its job. Even the equivalent caminfo on my windows pc crashes. I can only think something is missing from the cfg that the 7080 needs for CCcaminfo.

benge

Benge

Registered
Thanx cristo4,I found CCcaminfo 1.4 which I assume is OE 2.2 compatable because it`s being used on OE 2.2 images which other people say is working perfectly.But I still get the CCcaminfo 1.4 freezing after a minute or so when I add all my settings in the CCcam cfg.It`s doing my head in now.I`ve spent over a week trying to get this one problem sorted.

benge.

Benge

Registered
I still cannot get this to work. In the plugin settings the full list options are enabled:

General
Clients
Active Clients
Servers
Shares
Share View
Extended Shares
Providers
Entitlements
ecm.info
Menu config
Local box
Remote box
Free memory
Switch config
About

I am able to open them all when I restart my box. But after a couple of minutes I can only open
ecm.info
Menu config
Local box
Remote box
Free memory
Switch config
About

Something has to be missing from the settings/cfg

Benge