cable box or IPTV box for EPL

sham69

Registered
Hi,
Been a while since I was on here.
Have been using skybox/openbox for my football needs but am looking for a possible replacement for the HD channels due to recent events.

I have a smart tv which has an IPTV app but no one seems to support this , its all mag250 etc.

Was thinking IPTV or cable share?
Any suggestions?

Sorry if this is not allowed, its been a while since I posted anything like this.
Based in Ireland (UP*)

djcuuna

Registered
its all about how much money you want to spend a month.iptv good stuff is quiet expensive .the cable is better price.

sham69

Registered
Just want an option for the epl in HD for next season, money not really a problem, don't need movies or main channels just sports that's the only issue I have paying main providers.
Cheers.

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
Just want an option for the epl in HD for next season, money not really a problem, don't need movies or main channels just sports that's the only issue I have paying main providers.
Cheers.
you have already stated money is not a problem only way you will get EPL games in HD is by paying for them and a valid subscription

sham69

Registered
you have already stated money is not a problem only way you will get EPL games in HD is by paying for them and a valid subscription

Yeah but I don't want to pay for the basic channels etc as I wouldn't watch them.
It's like going to McDonalds and only being able to buy a burger meal?
What if I just want the burger without chips and a drink?
It's not always about cheating the system but if theses providers allowed people just to get sports package on its own there would be less dishonesty.

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
yes but you cannot watch any prem games from s*y now in HD unless you get a subscription and leave the card in its original box