• George Groves

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
Froch v Groves II rematch to take place on Saturday 31st May at Wembley With a sell out crowd of 80,000

This Must Be The Biggest British Fight Since Nigel Benn v Chris Eubank in 1990's Who Will Win

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
i'll say Groves this time as long as there is not another dodgy ref involved because the last time they fought someone obviously had a very large wager bet on Froch to win in the 9th round and the Ref obviously benifited aswell which is why there was that bogus stoppage back in Nov last year .
Hopefully we Will get to see a winner this time around ,
but really im much more looking forward to this match ...
Dereck Chisora v Tyson Fury rematch announced for 26 July

With Tyson Fury knocking over that table and talking real smack to Chisora it looks like this fight has gotten personal in a hurry and will be interesting to see if Chisora has a knock out punch something we know that Fury does not have .

But this boxing fight on saturday night probably wont live upto the hype but i'll still go with a fair 3rd round k'o for George Groves .

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Froch will need to dig deep but i feel he knows what he needs to do. I'll say Froch to stop Groves in the 11th.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
i dont really care that much but i wanna see George Groves win simply because he got screwed over badly back in Nov 2013
and deserves a fair shot tommorrow night .

im looking forward to Dereck Chisora v Tyson Fury fight
that should be an absolute cracker of a fight and my prediction for that fight is Chisora wins by K'o and Tyson Fury gets his big gob shut tight ..lol's

saj1985

Registered
i dont really care that much but i wanna see George Groves win simply because he got screwed over badly back in Nov 2013
and deserves a fair shot tommorrow night .

im looking forward to Dereck Chisora v Tyson Fury fight
that should be an absolute cracker of a fight and my prediction for that fight is Chisora wins by K'o and Tyson Fury gets his big gob shut tight ..lol's

tyson fury is funny lol

fergy9271

Registered
It will take sum punch to drop fury but he has nearly knocked himself out check it out on you tube its v v v funny hellmof an upper cut I think he will win though mite go distance fury on points