cccam usage?

Francescone

I'm using cccam 2.3.0 in my Duo2 BH 2.06 without any problem from some months, but only with clines. I would like to try it locally, but looking for detalied infos about softcam.key and constant.cw files. I would like learn how to write them and find updated files, particularly constant.cw for biss decryption. Can anyone address me in right direction? Maybe no updated files in this board? Or am I missing right section? Thanks in advance.

Francescone

Where can I find a sample of constant.cw file and how to modify/write it? OK for Notepad, but I don't know how to write all datas and in which position. Need a sample to understand and explanation. Thanks.

mitsusdev

Registered
I'm using cccam 2.3.0 in my Duo2 BH 2.06 without any problem from some months, but only with clines. I would like to try it locally, but looking for detalied infos about softcam.key and constant.cw files. I would like learn how to write them and find updated files, particularly constant.cw for biss decryption. Can anyone address me in right direction? Maybe no updated files in this board? Or am I missing right section? Thanks in advance.

Hi Francescone, can you explain to me how install cccam on your vu+ duo2? Can you tell me where to get more information about the installation and configuration?

Thanks a lot

Francescone

The installation process is very simple. Download IPK package and install it in your Duo2 by its remote control. You can manage cccam settings from web interface adding :16001 port to receiver's network address. For example: http://192.168.x.x:16001 and you see cccam panel. It's all ok for me, but unfortunately I'm again struggling to find explanation for editing softcam.key and constant.cw files! I need files and explanation, anyway can address me please? Thanks.

bigapple

Registered
if u are asking for BISS keys u need to enable this for reading cccam in cccam.cfg var/keys/constant.cw not softcam.key this is for emu and u need oscam ymod for open cccam is mostly card reader.