CrossEPG

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
What provider you using ?

If it is 28e then openTV should work fine.

Gerry55

Registered
Hi Ferret
I have a 26 sat setup so I use most of them, that worked OK until yesterday, I have just installed the new Black Hole image with the same results only downloading four providers.

digi247

Registered
Same here XEPG part of crossepg has gone down to 4 providers and OpenTV does not work on 28.2°east tried on a DM800se and ET9200 both running OpenPLI 3.0 fully up to date

Same here viewing the raw streams via dvb/s it seams there us no epg for some channels anymore.. I will be doing more tests to see what's going on..

there is no longer epg feed for some channels I can see all epg is working fine on official boxes.

This could be a start of a New OpenTv format. or just a change on how Epg is transcoded for some channels the epg feed is there but the data for some channels is missing...

baz

Registered
What provider you using ?

If it is 28e then openTV should work fine.

hi mate i am using crossepg on my 800se and the transponder crossepg use to collect info on opentv has changed,well we can not get it here in the canary isles anymore,can i edit to a transponder i know works on other epgs and if so what file needs editing and where is it located,i had a look but could not find anything
cheers mate
Baz

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
hi mate i am using crossepg on my 800se and the transponder crossepg use to collect info on opentv has changed,well we can not get it here in the canary isles anymore,can i edit to a transponder i know works on other epgs and if so what file needs editing and where is it located,i had a look but could not find anything
cheers mate
Baz

Try use one of the other provider then mate Rytec can be good.