VU+DUO2 hard drive and image

peter848189

Registered
Hi All,

I have Black hole installed on my VU+ Duo2 the Hard Drive looks to be unformatted how do I do this?

Also I think I need to re flash my box as the cam part is not working I installed an IPK file but it did not work may be I am doing something wrong

Thanks

Pete

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Menu-setup-hard drive-initialize then reboot.

Blue button twice then select device manger and mount it to media/hdd you may be able to initialize it on the device manager menu too I forget now.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Highlight it and press ok

Use <> buttons on the remote to select media/hdd and press ok.

peter848189

Registered
Thanks HD now working

on the Blue panel it shows 3 cams installed active cam common interface how to set up other cams ?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Hightlight the cam then press <> to select I then ok to start it.

If you want to install other cam you ftp the bh.tgz file to tmp folder

Then press green then yellow manual install BH packages highlight bh.tgz and press ok.

peter848189

Registered
Done that now got cccam active but where do I place my text file with the web address and port no I have an Nline do I have to do anything different

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
cccam.cfg is in the etc folder.

Just paste it in there in reboot.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
If you ftp in to the etc folder there should be a file called CCcam.cfg highlight it right click and select edit paste your full c or nline in there and save.

peter848189

Registered
Yes I have read the notes in the config file and have put in the data correctly but still not working is there any tests we can do to find out what is going wrong

Patos.

Registered
Ihave mounted the HDD and everything is working,but after restart sometimes the HDD is showing not mapped again.
If i mount it again and reboot is every movie deleted and its like new install again.
What can kick it out of mounted state?