help with keys

diterpap

Registered
i have transfer with vucc the minicats keybundle the latest key with ftp to /usr/keys/ and the Cccam cfg to /var/etc/.i have done reboot the receiver and Cccam 2.3.0 but nothing keys open like constant.cw and others!what i can do?

thank you!

xXTomXx

Registered
cccam.cfg should be placed in /etc.

what channels you want to open with cccam and keybundle?

bellof

Registered
bulsat wont open with CCcam!

easiest way for you to open bulsat is to use gbox.net 806

diterpap

Registered
I have dowloaded gbox.net 806 and i put in tmp.
green yellow,addons dowload manager and after what to install?

briosa

Donating Member
You can also open Bulsat with Mgcamd and oscamYmod. If you send gbox to tmp, now you need to go to Manual Instal or the folder tmp to instal it... I don`t know what image you have...In som images you have all the cams in Menu, so you only need to download and instal...;)

bellof

Registered
I have dowloaded gbox.net 806 and i put in tmp.
green yellow,addons dowload manager and after what to install?

put in gbox-keys from minicats keybundle!

run gbox and all should be fine if you have installed the right gbox package for your image

diterpap

Registered
With filezila i have added the file Gbox806F1_E2_bh tgz archive in temp and after with remote control on receiver green yellow i see 5 sub section addons dowload manager ,manual install bh packges, man install ipk pack, addons uninstall panell and black hole statistics.I dont see this file to install.where is this file to continue? I have black hole with cccam 2.3.0. On tmp how is it istalling with file permissions?

Last edited:

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
as it been compiled for blackhole images if so ftp it to tmp then yellow then green manual install BH package press ok and you should see the file highlite it and press ok to install it,after it installed press blue you should see installed emu's change to the emu with > button next to ok and press ok.

diterpap

Registered
in first i dont know how to install this archive Gbox806F1_E2_bh with filezila on tmp and after tthe keys. on receiver i have to do and how? in my yumatu mx i have all the changelog chanells .with vu+solo2 i dont know how to do.i have black hole and cccam 2.3.0 only.

bellof

Registered

diterpap

Registered
Biss and ConstantCw

on all the chanels with caid 2600 its coming cw0 and cw1 c1 .. .. but nothing video. i use ccam 230,gbox and Multics REV 65 + MGcamd138c .all others encription are ok .please help.

diterpap

Registered
hello .after install OscamYmod18-T35nct+CCcam230_E2_bh and the latest oscam keys with atr/b in cfg 644 nothing video in all bis id 2600.other encription ok.5 cams and nothing please.