Help required please.

carrier

Registered
Sorry for opening a new thread but I am slowly going bonkers here.
I have up-graded from a Spiderbox to VU+solo2 and I can't get my lines to operate I have transfered them using Filezilla into the ect folder open them up to check every thing is ok I can also see them in the reciever. I know the line is OK because when i reconnect my Spiderbox it opens so what have I not done in the VU+solo2 ??? To be honest I have been at this longer than I care to admit :(

In some images its /usr/keys for configs
and usr/softcams for the main files
also try usr/bin /usr/etc

also make sure you make them chmod 755

what image you on?

Please also post an example of your line witout posting your exact line of course

Last edited:

hambone

Registered
i know that if its mgcamd you need to change mg_cfg file to box type 06 as in
# box type
# 00 autodetect, change only if you think wrong type detected.
# 01 dbox2
# 02 dreambox
# 03 triple-dragon
# 04 relook
# 05 openbox
B: { 06 }
hope this helps
ham

carrier

Registered
Thanks for the replies I am using cccam 2.1.3 do I add chmod 755 on the end of the line or what?
My line is entered like this:- N:soandsotv.com 10000 xxxx yyyy

Last edited:

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
no ftp to var/bin or usr/bin and check the CCCam.bin file attributes are 755

dont forget to restart cccam afterwards even reboot the box then restart the cam after its rebooted

carrier

Registered
OK this could be the problem transfered into both and the attributes say's 754. how do I change it ?

Last edited:

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
right click on the file and select change attributes select 755 save and then restart enigma then restart your cam

carrier

Registered
Sorry to be dumb but are we talking DCC or Filezilla? I have tried right click in DCC but it will not let you change the number in Filezilla it just shows my line sorry for being a pain

mickymcg

Registered
hi,
what image are you using?
if it is blackhole 1.7.9-3
download tspanal, and load, using dcc to stb,
it will give you all cccam files,

carrier

Registered
The ViX team and others say don't use TSpanel however tempting as it has issues I am a newbie to all this? The image I am using is Openvix.

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
have you tried Blackhole images very user friendly the best by far in my opinion

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
if your gonna install a blackhole image download this http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=491825&postcount=7
then FTP it to tmp then press green then yellow then choose manual install BH file press ok then highlite the file and press ok again,and your CCcam should be installed fine, copy your N line into CCCam.cfg make sure there is no # infront of the N save and restart your cam :thum:

carrier

Registered
OK I have one line running and need to add one more? Somewhere I read you need to open another CCcam.cfg file ?

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
no you only need 1 cccam.cfg just paste the line into the one you already have and make sure there is no # in front of it