Saving Satellites On solo2

bud788

Registered
Hi
I had the same problem with my Dm800 if i want to fine tune a sat or find a new sat how do i know what number the sat is stored at..it only ever show's up as No.1,, on the old 500/eagle boxes it used to give you the sat no.s so you could just store as the same sat !

Cheers Bud

dany-nl

Registered
hi bud778

this option only available on pli image and on images which based on pli .. as openaaf ,, vix and others
you will not find this option on vti ,, blackhole ,, original images
you have to remember sat numbers or Write it down on paper

how do i know what number the sat is stored ?
go to menu .. setup ,,, service searching ,,tuner configuration ,, click ok .. look there and go to storted position to see which number you storted

regards
dany

bud788

Registered
Hi.. Just installed vix image but need to know do i have to install the channel list and mgcamd via vucc ! there doesnt seem to be a d/l section on the image ! at this moment i cant get my head around the vix image as ive been on BH for so many years ! sorry

aurmoga

Registered
Saving.............

Hi,whi do not use TS panel is easy to instal...and from there you choose Vhanibal settings or anything else.:thum:

Sahranuk

Registered
Hi all
I have the same problem, I can’t store sat positions on my new solo2 despite all my efforts and searching the internet.
I have a motorised dish, with one LNB installed. I used the goto option, but it does need fine tuning to get a good signal, but can’t store the best signal position on Blackhole image.
I used to have all sats positions installed on my Dreambox 7000, I wonder if I can transfer those settings to Solo2.

Any help please, I really need your valued advice.

bud788

Registered
@Sahranuk you can use your old settings as long as there E2 i think, but it still wont give you the sat stored postitions ! i.e. 28e No 1. 19e No2 and so on !!

Sahranuk

Registered
Thank you bud788
My old settings is E1, as I had Dreambox 7000s.
I'm happy with the new settings, I have created it from scratch.
My 2 problems with Solo2 2 now are:
1- Hiding the blocked channels and lists.
2- Storing Sats positions.