isenguard

U Will Never Walk Alone
Super VIP
"The new models will be introduced around November time frame"
source : Vu+ FB fan page :)

elgeneral

Registered
Any have a indication on price ?

no official price the moment, all official distriuitor vu+ no announces nothing about new generation boxes

some shops announces 445 euro Duo2 and 330 euro Solo2, really this shops no have credit, used this to index google name new boxes

need wait some time I think 1 or 2 weeks to see price boxes

saludos

isenguard

U Will Never Walk Alone
Super VIP
update:
market release in December ( they said November before !!)
so let's wait and see

bellof

Registered
my friend (owner of shop satking) said to me,

that VU solo2 release end Novembre 2012

and

duo2 at the begginning of next year!

lets see and wait!!

isenguard

U Will Never Walk Alone
Super VIP
on Facebook they said november and now in a mail from the sales team they say december :)

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Are they mad with Release in new year.

Not many have that kind of cash in January !

Q-bOxHd

Registered
as long as they have problems with the drivers they can place their box up thier arses. if they release even the SOLO2 with driver problems then they are doomed as shops will have masive problems with box being returned.

Roumors have it that price will be double up, but that is noc clarified from anyone yet.

Duo2 was to come out same time but becouse of many problems they now says next year maybe February.

elgeneral

Registered
as long as they have problems with the drivers they can place their box up thier arses. if they release even the SOLO2 with driver problems then they are doomed as shops will have masive problems with box being returned.

Roumors have it that price will be double up, but that is noc clarified from anyone yet.

Duo2 was to come out same time but becouse of many problems they now says next year maybe February.

february ?

no no Q-bOyHd ,sure I have my new box end month December o first days January

next week or two weeks all oficcial distribuitor vu+ announces new boxes

saludos

Q-bOxHd

Registered
Realy, do you think i will lie, my source is very trusted and they are Europes largest distributor of VU+. cmmon i know SOLO2 is due to end of desember but DUO2 is not to be seen before nex year for sure. and im not worried about the box comming out now or later all i worried about is the driver problems they have, this is more importend now.
I do not care if they come now or in 3 months i my self will have one of each box eitherhow

Likvid

Registered

What drivers problems are you thinking of, i've been away so i'm not up to date with everything?

djheaven

Registered
Realy, do you think i will lie, my source is very trusted and they are Europes largest distributor of VU+. cmmon i know SOLO2 is due to end of desember but DUO2 is not to be seen before nex year for sure. and im not worried about the box comming out now or later all i worried about is the driver problems they have, this is more importend now.
I do not care if they come now or in 3 months i my self will have one of each box eitherhow

Driver problem??? lOl.. There are someone that testet the boks in norway. And there are NO driverproblem..

Last edited by a moderator:

Q-bOxHd

Registered
and your post had anything to do with the thread ? are you here to atack me or bring some thing new and contribute. I know what im talking and im not trying to convince you or anyone else here. All i know is that only SOLO2 will come in December, DUO2 is early next year.

Did not know VU+ had send DUO2 to Norway or Scandinavia in generaly.

Anyway i do not care and im not here to make personal war with you or anyone else, if you have Proof that in Norway this box is tested then post it here, otherwise keep the secret to your self. If you see me atack you or anyone in personal way then you can talk but as long as i have something to write to the thread then i do. Im not atacking you or anyone else here, just write what i know.

PS: i do not drink and even iof i did is not your problem

Likvid, im sorry but i cant say what it is but desember is not far a way and we all well see that if they release the Duo2. All i can say is that DUO2 is not comming this christmas, SOLO2 is on the way and will be on sale for Christmas

Last edited by a moderator:

isenguard

U Will Never Walk Alone
Super VIP
posts edited and nonsense removed.

we welcome any comment that adds to the topic.

no need for mocking others

satfoot

Registered
Have there been any developments to report since the last post in terms of price, availability dates? Thks.