tps on the dream box

teddyboysampson

Registered
hi all

up untill recent i have been using the same tps bin file on ~

my skystar card with the v plugins and on my dream box dm7000s with mgcam 1.18 with out any problems

to day i ftp the bun file ~ var/ keys and it wont clear although the same bin file works fine in my skystar card

is it just me or is there a problem with the dream box and tps

thanx in advance

Teddy:thum:

teddyboysampson

Registered
Pattyren

carnt clear tps with Evocamd2.14, i have been using the latest pola image and it has been fine.

so i thought "i wonder if i have done something to the image " so re loaded it and it is fine, then i add some other files :D on the dream box and one of them is a mg cam and when i load these it all goes tits up:D

think the best thing is to have a couple of images set up for different things:thum:

Thanx

Teddy

teddyboysampson

Registered
yes got it going although i think my problem lies here , nudge nuge , wink ,wink:D

then i add some other files on the dream box and one of them is a mg cam and when i load these it all goes tits up

i have been told it is ok on the pli image , at the moment i have 2 images running but thats not a problem

teddyboysampson

Registered
yes sort of sorted at the moment

i have 2 images on the hard drive and i did what you said and used the bin file in yesterdays dream box keys, i did have some sucess although then i got some freezing, i may look at the pli image at the weekend.

think my big problem is becouse i started up with the hydra i only like images that have a simular lay out.

thanx