Emu pack for LT9 images OE2.0

Renard

Registered
Hello, look for MulticamManagerOE2.0 here in Addons, Plugins, open it and you find the SoftcamManager. This plugin you can use with its own softcams.
Regards, Renard

Renard

Registered
Another way ist to take the emu from OE1.6, unpack with 7zip till you have the folder /usr and the files in it. With DCC you can put the script into /usr/LTCAM and the bin-file into /usr/bin.
Regards, Renard

Renard

Registered
@mr.strauss.ei
hello, today i tried the new LT9, but i found no other solution than i wrote in my last post. But it works without any problems.
Regards, Renard

geoorgio

Registered
@mr.strauss.ei
hello, today i tried the new LT9, but i found no other solution than i wrote in my last post. But it works without any problems.
Regards, Renard

Hello, look for MulticamManagerOE2.0 here in Addons, Plugins, open it and you find the SoftcamManager. This plugin you can use with its own softcams.
Regards, Renard

Please it is possible for this plugin merlin Excaliber, thank you

Renard

Registered
Hi,
yes it is, but for Merlin there is a own solution. Look for merlin2-cam-feed_1.0-r2_mips32el.ipk (or for mipsel.ipk in OE1.6) and install. Then you will find cams in the addon manager to download and install. To start your cam press blue button and DreamCC. This solution works very fine.
Regards, Renard