For Sale Technomate TM 6800 HD Super+. Complete Set Up Receiver+Dish+LNB+CAMs/Cards & Extras £250

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Zorch said:
Hi again EMPB,

I was just wondering if you might be able to help me out here mate...?

My best friend (of many years) died after a 'Heart Attack' last year... and his family have asked me to try and sell all of his satellite gear... the money raised from the sale will go towards a memorial that has been set up to him at the 'National Memorial Arboretum'... or it will go to his favourite charity 'Help For Heroes' as he was a former soldier himself.

I really need to sell the whole lot of his equipment as a job lot... I know that's a bit of a long shot but I am not able/well enough myself to package and post everything individually... so the equipment will have to go in one lot... and it will also have to be collected by the buyer... perhaps you know someone who wants an instant set-up...?

I have inspected all of the equipment and the vast majority of it is in excellent condition... I don't think he actually used some of these items... and if he did then it was very light usage... the only really noticable wear and tear is where you would expect it to be... on the outdoor pieces of equipment... i.e. the dish and motor... which is quite normal in our climate... but both seem to be in very good condition...

The dish has no knocks and the motor is working fine... in fact I was at his house only a week before he died and we moved the dish all around the arc (adding Satellites/TP's/Channels to his Technomate) and it was spot-on... incidently the Inverto 'Black Ultra' LNB had only been on his dish two weeks before he died... I had talked him into trying one.

I have itemised all of his satellite gear (below) and I have tried to estimate everything (as close to rock-bottom prices as I can) in order to assertain a price for everything collectively... I thought that a figure of £300 would be an reasonable price for all of his satellite gear... but his family have told me that they will accept £250 ...perhaps you could have a bit of a guestimate yourself on all of the individual items... is £250 a fair price...?

I think it's a bargain at that price... I know for a fact that his TM 6800 HD Super+ cost him £259 brand new... because I ordered it for him from Wizard Satellite.

1 x Technomate TM 6800 HD Super+ (Boxed) Excellent Condition
1 x Bush Freesat HD Receiver BFSAT01HD (Boxed) Excellent Condition
1 x Technomate TMS 1500 CI+ (Boxed) Excellent Condition
1 x Technomate TM 5000 CI (Boxed) Excellent Condition
1 x Triax TD110 Offset Satellite Dish (100cm x 105cm)
1 x Inverto 'Black Ultra' LNB (Fitted to the feed arm)
1 x Moteck SG-2100A DisEqc Motor (With Instruction Manual)
2 x Satellite Finders/Meters (Boxed) Excellent Condition
1 x Inverto Lemon Single 0.2 LNB (Boxed) Brand New
1 x Duolabs Cas 2 Interface (Boxed) Excellent Condition
1 x Diablo Cam Light (HW Rev 2.2) Excellent Condition
1 x Dragon Cam module (HW Rev 3.02) Excellent Condition
1 x Dragon (PIC) Loader Card (Well Used/Working Order)
1 x AstonCrypt CA Module (HW Rev 1.03) Excellent Condition
1 x Magic Cam module (HW Rev 1.04) (Well Used/Initializes/Dreamload)
1 x Axas Cam (HW Rev 1.55) (Excellent Condition/Unknown status)
2 x Prussian 2 'Galaxy' Cards (Well Used/Working order)
2 x 'GoldWafer' Cards (Well Used/Working order)
1 x 'Open Platform' Funcard 4 (Well Used/Working order)
1 x 'Open Platform' Funcard 2 (Well Used/Working order)
2 x Grundig GDS 200 (Black) Sky Digibox SD (Well Used/Working order)
1 x Thomson DSI 4212C (Silver) Sky Digibox SD (Well Used/Working order)
1 x Amstrad DRX 400 (Silver) Sky Digibox SD (Well Used/Working order)
2 x Sky Digibox (Black) Remote Control (Well Used/Working order)
1 x TM 7755 2VA 2CI (Boxed/Excellent Condition)

I'll also throw in my upgraded Diablo 2.3

NB: The Triax TD110 Satellite Dish has no logo on it... it never had one from new. There is a scaffold pole included for mounting the dish... but there are no wall brackets. The 'Angle bracket' to the motor has almost lost it's (degree) markings.

£250 The lot. Contact Zorch via empb. by Private Message here. Buyer Collects from Address in Stoke on Trent.

mdt

VIP
@empb you can close this m8 as ive had the lot off @zorch as a favour,regards mdt

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
What a bargain you got there @mdt
i did not think that offer would have lasted very long lots of very good and appealing items in that bundle ,
my humble condolence go out to @zorch ,

--
Barney