No Signal issue

lapsmin

Registered
I flashed my Vu uno with latest Blackhole image. When i do an automatic scan i do not can find any servises. I have a diseqC A/B Astra19 E and Hotbird13E. The same connection works perfect with my clone Dreambox800HD. I also tried other Blackhole images with no luck.
Please assist.
Thanks

pounanaitora

Registered
I bought VU+ Uno in December 2011 and till now I face many problems with some frequencies on some transporters on Hotbird. I changed image to blackhole 1.7.2 and the latest firmware 4.4 but the problem still happens. In loop connection there is another sat receiver which can receiver all the frequencies that are missing from VU+ Uno. I tried to install manually two lnbs(Hotbird and Astra) but nothing changed. I also tried Satfinder and I noticed that Snr is unstable(for instance to Hotibrd 13, 12169H 27500, ¾) and is fluctuating and the sat receiver can’t lock the missing frequencies. What should I try next? On other frequencies on Hotbird there is no problem with uno but what about the others? Any recommendations would be appreciated.