CCCAM and Conax card

maxtor

Registered
does anyone know how to setup cccam and make it read directly conax card?
I am using another emu but I was willing to test also cccam since I have one local Nagra and Conax card.

Last edited:

HaCKaMaC

Registered
Which cam are You using? I believe most of them are able to read Conax. I'm reading my Conax (C*n*l D*g*t*l Nordic) with NewCamd.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
I haven't really used CCcam and I don't have a card in my dreambox to test it anyway. But I don't see any special settings for a card related to conax. So it should be able to read the card fine.

maxtor

Registered
I haven't really used CCcam and I don't have a card in my dreambox to test it anyway. But I don't see any special settings for a card related to conax. So it should be able to read the card fine.
no m8 my card is not working directly on cccam. I tested many times but it is not possible.

maxtor

Registered
Which cam are You using? I believe most of them are able to read Conax. I'm reading my Conax (C*n*l D*g*t*l Nordic) with NewCamd.

I have just installed cccam through blue panel and I did not install any cam. If you know more please let me know.

HaCKaMaC

Registered
I have just installed cccam through blue panel...

Did You install CCcam config from cam configs in Blue panel as well?

If You don't succeed, try installing NewCamd 6.10b and NewCamd-Spider v6.0x (Canal Digital version) config, both from Blue Panel. Select NewCamd-Cardserver 6.10b as cam and restart cam with green. It should read Conax without further modifications.

...and I did not install any cam...

Sorry, I was unclear. I didn't mean physical cam, just Evocam, Newcam, MGcam etc...

And Rock You're right ('course:))... Latest CCcam on Blue Panel is 1.4.0.

Last edited: