Do I need Specific Mgcamd for a specific Image to unlock Bulsat?

Dc0de

Registered
I hope someone can help me because im struggling abit :eek:

I currently have a DM800 Ferrari Clone and im looking to watch Diemma and Novasport on Bulsat (39E).

The image im currently running is Nemesis 2.4 (latest I believe).

Now if I understand correctly you used to have to run a modified version of Mgcamd 1.35a to clear Bulsat. My questions are:

1) Do I still need to use the modified version of Mgcamd 1.35a to clear bulsat with the latest keys or are the latest 1.36, 1.37 and 1.38 compatible with bulsat and will also clear it?

2)Do I need to install a specific version built for Nemesis 2.4? If so which one?

I have tried the main modified Mgcamd 1.35a in this forum, also version 1.36, 1.37, and 1.38 from the extra url in Nemesis to try and clear with the latest key file (Kargo25s from 9/01/2012 Today) with no luck. Has bulsat changed it keys than the one in the key file?

Thanks in advance for your help and expertise

briosa

Donating Member
You only need Mgcamd 1.35a "patched" or one of the other versions you have mentioned, 1.36, 1.37 or 1.38. With the right keys all of them are OK, don`t need to chnge nothing in your Nemesis....:D In you PPanel (Download Extra) you have last version of Mgcamd 1.38...

Dc0de

Registered
Thanks for the quick reply. BTW what key pack do you recommend/use?

Also is Bulsat clearing for you at the moment, or have the keys expired in current key packs, and we are currently waiting for new ones?

Thanks again

xXTomXx

Registered
bulsat is using old keys that are public. no problem to know which comes next, and next,....

Dc0de

Registered
Thanks Tom but thats not really answered my question. Are the channels stated (diemma and Novasport) still clearing on the keys in current key files?

briosa

Donating Member
Thanks Tom but thats not really answered my question. Are the channels stated (diemma and Novasport) still clearing on the keys in current key files?

Yes both channels are working with last keys you can find here in forum, I*deto keys section, and with mgcamd versions I`ve mentioned.:thum: