Viasat HD Solution

seagen

Registered
Hi

As the Header says... Viasat HD Solition

What do I mean by that. Well I have a solution for the HD Channels by Viasat, Like TV 1000 HD this is whats working for me.

After hours of digging and finaly finding my old Season Interface I did hook it up to my Viasat HD reciver put the Viasat Smartcard into the logger end of the season inteface just to check that the card was able to communicate through the inteface with the reciver.
And that workt fine. So i hooked it up to my Dreambox started OScam who recoginized the interface, took a little time and ooopppps ther was TV 1000 HD.

No ekpair key
no hwkey
No Boxid

But this is why i was happy for about 5 mins......
The Card is not uppdating throug the interface

The logg file givs me only one wrong thing with the Card

r03 WARNING: Failed to reset reader season

If some wise person out there can crack this little problem
Then Viasat is hacked on all Channels

Dreambox DM 800 HD
Image Dream-Elite 1.3.3 Phoenix
Has no name of the interface but it says iso 07816 amphenol
*** Card with caid 093E
Using USB to serial cable

Just to be clear.. I have the seasoninterface hokked in to my Viasat Reciver with the card in the logger slot on the interface.
The interface is hooked through its serial port to my Dreambox
And using OSCam to read from the card trough the season interface
Has config OScam not to detect card because if i use "CD" in reader config all i get is reset fail.... But some how about 5mins i still get that error and the card fails

Last edited:

Mr Cool Span

Registered
I need helpe to set this up
i have everything needed for it

can some body plays upload there oscam configs, for setting this up
thanx

Serjoga

Latvian satfat
Staff member
I Know Viasat HD channels is attached to the receiver and not possible Sharing this chanels and if not possible share, I think not possible hack.

predator_2

Donating Member
Viasat HD.

quote=Serjoga
I Know Viasat HD channels is attached to the receiver and not possible Sharing this chanels and if not possible share, I think not possible hack

Some images with working Viasat HD.

Card is verry rare.

Last edited:

trannelnossnaj

Registered
Hi Seagen, trying to do what you are doing, just ordered a season interface. How do you go about not doing a ATR in oscam.

BR
// trannelnossnaj

EnoSat

yes,
Viasat HD work in share
ninah3.png

Serjoga

Latvian satfat
Staff member
Thank you all for photo, now my CS organizer wait new Viasat card, not baltic but Scandinavia and possible with this card works HD channels with mgcamd EMU.

seagen

Registered
Hi Seagen, trying to do what you are doing, just ordered a season interface. How do you go about not doing a ATR in oscam.

BR
// trannelnossnaj

Sorry for late answer. The atr is the problem i cant solve, if someone could help us with that then we have solved the HD problem with Viasat. So please if someone nows how to get cummunication with the card in OSCAM without the reset please let me now

praun

Registered
Sorry for late answer. The atr is the problem i cant solve, if someone could help us with that then we have solved the HD problem with Viasat. So please if someone nows how to get cummunication with the card in OSCAM without the reset please let me now

Any news regarding this or maybe another solution...

If anyone have info on how to get hd channels working, or even better if you have hd channels from viasat working. please point me in some direction that could help me.

Regards

Praun

skybot1

Registered
was working with the older cards but would be nice to work with the new cards, lets hope very soon

xxx95

Registered
Do you think this gonna work with N.D.S Card Pairing too? I guess we need to have a private talk. Can you mail me at [email protected]

I've a friend who's kinda smart is hacking stuff. LOL!

satlars

Registered
sounds very exciting, there is something new in the case of the reciver user yes dreambox

I know but what is your original receive it received from Viasat?
I have a pace ds830 but there are also others?

greetings satlars

chrilleman

Registered
I have manage to get a dump out of the memory on the Samsung DSB-H670N but i cant find the correct hwkey and ekpair key, anyone that can help?