How to rip DVD to AVI/MP4/FLV/MKV/MPEG with best quality?

sadoia42

Registered
DVD (Digital Versatile Disc), is an optical disc storage, usually used to play standard definition television movies, high-quality music and make high-capacity data storage purposes. DVD and CD look very similar, and their diameter is 120 mm.

Thus, a DVD can store several G, which makes online transmission very troublesome, so that there is a DVD conversion tool. This conversion more significance is that it can be transformed into some special format. For example, convert it to AVI, 3GP, MP4, FLV, etc. on the Phone, PSP, Apple devices or uploaded to Youtube.

So you need a DVD Ripper tool to help you. I use Aiseesoft DVD Ripper, which is one of the Best DVD Ripper software. With this tool, you can rip your DVD movies to any other popular video and audio formats. So you can enjoy your DVD movies with your Phone, PSP, iPad, iPod, iPhone, Xbox, Zune, etc.

But how to rip DVD to the popular video formats? I tried, it’s easy. And I will show next.

First you need to download the trail DVD Ripper of Windows version, if you are a Mac users, you need a Mac DVD Ripper. Install and run it on your computer.

Step 1: Load DVD.
Click “Load DVD” to load your DVD movie from the target drive. And all the DVD titles and chapters will be listed on the interface.

loaddvd.jpg

Step 2: Edit the video effect.
If you are not satisfied with the original DVD movie effect, you can cut off any DVD segment, crop video frame, add watermark, and modify video brightness/saturation/contrast/hue/volume, and so on.

effect.jpg

Step 3: Set output format
Click the "Profile" drop-down list to choose the proper output format according to your device.

output-formats.jpg

Step 4: Start to rip
Click “Convert” button to start rest converting task. After the conversion you could transfer the output Motorola video files to the different device for play.