Wanted Ipbox9000 or cuberevo

brianmullen8

Registered
I have one with dual sat tuners. I can't work it properly, can't get sata to work, but I have enigma2 on flash and USB HDD 500gb. I can't get it stable, I've had same problems with dm500, dm600 ext. Don't know if its what I'm doing or how I set them up but I'm done with Linux boxes.

I'm going to try htpc cos I know Windows.

Last edited:

brianmullen8

Registered
Hi mate, the missus won't let me sell until htpc is set up. Should be very soon.

Regarding the sata issue. I have tried a couple of HDD's which don't get detected in enigma, and pgi wont boot when HDD is connected. I have tried the the sata 1 jumper and still the same.

The HDD works great through usb though.

ipbox9000

Registered
Hi mate, the missus won't let me sell until htpc is set up. Should be very soon.

Regarding the sata issue. I have tried a couple of HDD's which don't get detected in enigma, and pgi wont boot when HDD is connected. I have tried the the sata 1 jumper and still the same.

The HDD works great through usb though.

Hi, have you run dgs, (original software), on flash and tried to detect the hardrive?
Cheers

ipbox9000

Registered
Hi, don't think it is the box for me really, they are hard enough as it is to get stable, without additional hardware problems, unless maybe see if I can fix it for you, but you would probably have to come to me for that.
Thanks anyway

MAKBAR

Registered
hi mate

i have 9000
2 x s2 tuner
1 x cable tuner
1 x tv tuner

box works fine but hdmi connector broken

i have gone to vu+duo

get back if interested

ipbox9000

Registered
hi mate

i have 9000
2 x s2 tuner
1 x cable tuner
1 x tv tuner

box works fine but hdmi connector broken

i have gone to vu+duo

get back if interested

Thanks for the offer, I am interested. Is there a way of displaying from the box or will the hdmi connector need repairing.
Cheers

MAKBAR

Registered
hi

all the other video outputs are working.
when i got vu i just used scart on the 9000 to pick chan from second dish.

ipbox9000

Registered
Re: Cuberevo / IPbox9000

Still looking, can't believe people, I thought buyers mess about wasting time, but the last 2 sellers take the biscuit, don't know whats wrong with people. Please only contact or leave a response if you seriously want to sell.
Cheers

MAKBAR

Registered
sorry for the delay in replying mate
i work away from home, so dont have that much time.
pm sent