What is the best Image for ET5000 ?

tamerhabib

Registered
I am new at Clarke ET Boxes and i would like to know what image to use in ET5000 ? I am mainly concern using cccam and external EPG ?

Pheonix

Registered
comes down to personal choice but you could use ViX, black hole , openpli, ckarke-tech support image, DBUK. and a good few others.

personally i'd try ViX or BH = black hole, then see which one you prefer.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Blackhole is not advisable too many bugs with it as its a ported image.

I would take a look at the Egami image its good.

vasilich07

Registered
comes down to personal choice but you could use ViX, black hole , openpli, ckarke-tech support image, DBUK. and a good few others.

personally i'd try ViX or BH = black hole, then see which one you prefer.

Constantly updates the image only team OpenPli :thum:, other teams have long been no release:mecry:

tamerhabib

Registered
The best image for the new bootloader is the new image ViX 2.3 it can play any media video file and it is very stable with alots of features.

Pheonix

Registered
Constantly updates the image only team OpenPli :thum:, other teams have long been no release:mecry:

un official beta testers you mean. other teams take their time to test their images first, so the end user gets a stable image not one riddled with bugs.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator

They are the best team mate thats why other images are based apon their work, you can throw a fancy skin at a image but at the heart is PLI. :thum: