RTi Core v1.3 Enigma 2

pe.tardo

Registered
RTi Core v1.3 Enigma 2

What's new:

- Kernel (Linux AZBoxHD 2.6.22.19-25-the-ripper #54 PREEMPT Sun Aug 14 02:44:53 CEST 2011 mips GNU/Linux)

- Drivers from 20.10.2011 (Overall performance and stability is better now)

- hdmi standby fix

- audio problem fix (C+Nl)

- scart (analog video out) fix

- add teletext

- Luma Keying add

- New Online Updater

Please install with azup packed with 1.3 release

Download here:

http://www.multiupload.com/WTT5UEC0FH

amyren

Registered
In reply to "Experience?"
As I also posted on the official RTi forum:

Here are my first experiences from the RTi v1.3

It installed without problems. This time the GUI (on HDMI output) was visible during the initial setup. There was just a minor graphical distortion on the page where to select the HDMI resolution, but that might have been my TV not syncing properly. Anyway, after selecting 1080p it was ok after that.

TeleText working, thats good, I have missed this :)
Others have reported it is slow, but I find it ok compared to my dreambox.
I think it doesnt buffer the pages at start, and thats why some find it slow. But when leaving teletext on for a while, the pages gets buffered and then its faster.
A few minor things with teletext though. (only tested the NRK teletext pages on on Thor 1W)
- The volume down does toggle the viewing mode, but the small TV screen doesnt show properly, half of the tv gets coveres by the teletext.
- When entering the numbers for the page, the numbers I press does not show every time. It seems to show the first times, but after a while the numbers stay on the current page number. Then after the new page is loaded the new number is shown.
- Also after using teletext, rescaling, and going back to TV and teletext a number of times (stresstesting:), then it stops working and no more text is shown. But after a while it started to work again, without need to reboot.

HDMI standby is working. The signal to the TV does turn off now, and returns after turning the box on.

Tried playing one avi movie on MediaCenter, it did work ok. Then returned to TV and the sound was still there. After this I left the box in standby over night. This morning I turned it on again and working. But after 15 minutes or so the box frooze, and was not responding from the remote. Had to restart the box.

And MyTube... Did try it briefly. Tried to do a search, and probably managed to press ok to play justin bieber by mistake. Then the screen went black and I thought nothing would happen so I pressed exit. Then the menu do you want to stop this video - pressing yes. Then justin bieber still started to play anyway. The video played ok, but the kog wheels was present during the whole video and also after the video was finished. So I had to reboot to continue.

EDIT: The test was done on AzBoxHD Premium.

Last edited:

stathis.astratv

Registered
I find RTi v1.3 is ready to be the FINALE E2 for Azbox. After of testig a lot of images...! the time has come and i can say everthing working perfect -web interface stream and teletext- too.... recordings work fine i litle more stability with the media center. but overall stability and beformance all well...thank`s too all the people for make finaly the azbox a great box with thee E2 project.

meharich

Registered
Hi all of you i just like to say this azbox image its the best , now i can say the azbox is a verrrry good receiver thx for all who make this image work perfect.

fushkrujs

VIP
RTi Enigma 2 Core v1.3 Full Install

As of November 2011 I think is pretty good for AzBox HD, Enigma2 below RTi share to 1.3 Full installation files.

I was prepared enigma2-plugins-Alonzo-fullkurulum_RTi-1.3_mipsel.ipk snap-in, first AzBox HD and Pro-HD interfaces AzConcinnity comes to the fore. These two interfaces and other interface is available in two fonts of all Turkish characters corrected the problem.

Other add-ons, plugins are almost indispensable;
CCcam
CCcam info
nStreamPlayer (for IPTV)
Weather Plugin (add cities to the weather, go to Menu> Use the green buttons.)
WebMedia
N eyGüncelleme
VLC Video Player (PC AzBox'ta videos to play in)
such as plug-ins.

All files with the extension ipk to / tmp directory after copying ipkg install - force-overwrite / tmp / *. ipk install command.

Important: During installation, please wait until the Setup Complete message.

After installation, the various images;

Download

Alonzo Full Plugins

NOTE: After installing the add-ons will be installed first RTi 1.3

fotat

Registered
very good work my friend! which skin do you use?I mean the one I can see on the photos

fotat

Registered
To be able to send PMs your post count must be 3 or greater.

You currently have 2 posts and you can send PMs to following users only:

kumar

Registered
reg emu install in rti 1.3

dear sir
thank u for this image
what about camds on online list is empty
how to install cccam 2.2.1

pe.tardo

Registered
dear sir
thank u for this image
what about camds on online list is empty
how to install cccam 2.2.1

You can install it manually:
CCcam.mipsel -> /usr/bin chmod 755
CCcam.cfg -> /etc chmod 755

So, you can start/stop by telnet.
Else, you can find any camdmanager plugin to manage it by screen menu

alonzo22

Registered
...All files with the extension ipk to / tmp directory after copying

ipkg install --force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

Please use this command, for FullPlugins install.