please4 help me .how can my solo back up

maxi143

Registered
I have vu+solo box with black hole image, How can i back up this ? ? ? ?
please hlep me

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Hello mate

Have a mounted USB stick in your solo

Now on your remote

Press green then yellow for the addons downloads go to the script download section and choose one of the backup options eith USB or HDD depending on what your VU+ solo has.

Install the script and reboot

Now press green then blue if my memory serves me correctly to excecute the script.

You will then need to FTP in to recover your backup form media/usb/backup of media/hdd/backup depending on what script you used.

maxi143

Registered
I followed your way

Hello mate

Have a mounted USB stick in your solo

Now on your remote

Press green then yellow for the addons downloads go to the script download section and choose one of the backup options eith USB or HDD depending on what your VU+ solo has.

Install the script and reboot

Now press green then blue if my memory serves me correctly to excecute the script.

You will then need to FTP in to recover your backup form media/usb/backup of media/hdd/backup depending on what script you used.

I followed your way.
This place is.
But my usb do not back up save.

're Doing something wrong?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Looks to me as if your USB stick is not mounted, method works fine used by myself time and time again.

Did you get any on-screen message when you executed the script ?

I assume you used the USB script ?

If you ftp in to media/usb or media/usb1 is ther not a backup folder there ? Be aware sometimes you need to reboot you box for it to show up.