Openbox s10, not channels

rldragon2003

Registered
I just got a new openpbox s10, its not finding any channels,no even FTA show up.
I have single LNB, not motor sat dish which is i use with a old satellite box which works perectly.
currently the old disk point to 115.5 E (chinasat 6b).
I add the satellite 115.5E to the satellite list, and fiddle with the lnb settings from 5150(my old receiver used) to any one on the list, and do blind scan, it return "not program found".
But the signal on the openbox shows streght 92%, quality 92%, and it never change, even I unplug the satellite cable.

I have reset to factory defaule, and rescanned many time with no luck. Am I do somthing wrong?

The s10 show all 0s on MAC,MACHINEE and NIC setting and the firmware is 11-05-24.

Mega13

Registered
Perhaps the problem of your box, don't have the TP list added for this satellite.

Must added manual, or insert a channel list with that satellite.

paw123uk

Donating Member
shouldnt get signal with no cable but openbox notoriously slow changing channels be patient when changing transponders strength of tp can take upto to a minute to register correctly

Last edited:

rldragon2003

Registered
Perhaps the problem of your box, don't have the TP list added for this satellite.

Must added manual, or insert a channel list with that satellite.

I have uploaded a tp_prog.dbs file that contains the 115.0E satellite and channels setting, and do blindscan, preset scan with no luck. I only want to receive the c-band FTA.

rldragon2003

Registered
Which firmware did you used, and does it has bomb. My s10 is clone one.

I have try 04/05/2011 and 25/03/2011 firmware with no luck.

julidurres

Registered
I have the same problem. No channels. I try every setting possible, every firmware could find,
Please, the guy that have solved the problem to give us the firmware he used.
please help!

julidurres

Registered
The problem is that the box plus shipping costs 95 dollar and only the shipping cost 48 dollars. so to turn i back i like to buy it another time

julidurres

Registered
I just opened the box and discovered that one of the pieces was slipped off maybe during the transportation. now is all okay the box works